Saturday, February 25, 2012

Insecurities

Yesterday, I thought I would get that call that I had been dreaming about for a while now. The one that would say, "Hey, you've been hired!" I didn't and so decided to go and cook the family a nice vegetarian stir-fry with as many veggies as I could find, some tofu and some nuts. I also made a soup of spinach, potatoes, carrots and kidney beens. Blended it, put some olive oil and voila! What a delish dish! Everyone loved it. Today I woke up with the blues. For the first time in my life, I have not been able to convince 3 interviewers that I am the right choice to their needs. I really don't know what is going on with me but it's very saddening. Could it be because they see the dreaded 50 coming up?  don't know and I do care. It's a nasty world out there and I never thought that I would not be able to find a job in one of the only places in the country where the economy is still thriving. I am attempting on the other hand to make a lace dress with the lace that my mother bought before she died. Not sure how it's going to turn out. We'll see!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

What Kind of Blogger Are You?